Technical Office Administrator – Versatile and Detail Oriented – Full Time
Located in London, Ontario, Enable Imaging Technologies is a Canadian biomedical company that is committed to developing diagnostic hardware and software tools that lead to an improvement in patient cardiovascular health and support stroke prevention. Between our London and Beijing locations, Enable staffs over 120 people to productize and commercialize our diagnostic ultrasound and ECG monitoring equipment and services. We seek a entrepreneurial, and technology focused individuals to support our London office. Specifically, we seek to fill the position of Technical Office Administrator.
Role: This position will be to manage the day to day administrative operations of our local technology research and development office comprising 12 staff. The role will involve managing local finances and payroll, coordinating timelines, sourcing components and maintaining the smooth local operations.
- Manage HR and payroll
- Manage day to day accounting, banking, and year end accounting
- Assists in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares basic reports, presentations, standard operating procedures and correspondence
- Monitors office operations and manage staff schedules
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
- Researching electronic components an sourcing
- Track limited supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation and management of budgets and expenses
- Coordinating team deliverables in the face of research and development timelines
Term: 1 year full time contract, possibility of extension based on performance.
Education: High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience (2+ years) as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role in technical industry environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles including payroll
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Simply Accounting
Additional preferred skills/experience:
- Qualifications in administrative studies will be an advantage
- Experience in an electrical engineering environment preferred
- Graphic design experience
- Experience in maintaining WordPress websites an asset
- Versatility, initiative, ambitious, detail oriented
Please submit your resume with cover letter demonstrating your interests and qualifications to Attn CEO, Enable Imaging Technologies – email@example.com. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We will begin reviewing applications immediately, and continue to accept applications until the position is filled.