INTERMEDIATE CORE C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Talented and Detail Oriented – Full Time
Located in London, Ontario, Enable Imaging Technologies is a Canadian biomedical company that is committed to developing diagnostic hardware and software tools that lead to an improvement in patient cardiovascular health and support stroke prevention. Between our London and Beijing locations, Enable staffs over 120 people to productize and commercialize our diagnostic ultrasound and ECG monitoring equipment and services. We seek talented, committed, entrepreneurial, and technology focused individuals to join our young and ambitious core London R&D group to expand our ECG monitoring line of products.
Specifically, we seek to fill the position of INTERMEDIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.
Role: This position will be to work with a team of developers and engineers to adapt and expand our new cardiac electrophysiology signal acquisition, processing, analysis and reporting project. The role includes expansion and maintenance of the existing Enable software product lines. The role will involve expanding our analysis tools into innovative new server side and web applications.
Term: 1 year full time contract, possibility of extension based on performance.
Education: Computer Science graduate or Software Engineering graduate with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in layered development and experience in larger software system design and implementation including the construction of graphical user interfaces. Courses or experience in signal analysis are ideal.
- Demonstrated excellence in design and programming skills in C++
- Show proficiency in the comprehension and use of a C++ GUI library (Qt)
- Experience developing procedural SQL and database access code (DAOs)
- Proficiency in the use of UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Experience with version control software. Be able to pull, merge, and commit changes to a central repository and manage multiple development branches (ideally Git)
- Understanding of principles of Rational Unified Process, Agile Development.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Additional preferred skills:
- Masters level education
- MySQL database development or management
- HTML, web development
- Server Side technologies including PHP
- Experience developing Web APIs for mobile (Android) and desktop (Qt) applications
- Linux experience
- Server side application development experience (C++)
- Independent worker
Please submit your resume with cover letter demonstrating your interests and qualifications to Attn CEO, Enable Imaging Technologies – email@example.com. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We will begin reviewing applications immediately, and continue to accept applications until the position is filled.