CLOSED – Entry Level Software/System Level Test Technologist – Organized and Meticulous – Full Time
Located in London, Ontario, Enable Imaging Technologies is a Canadian biomedical company that is committed to developing diagnostic hardware and software tools that lead to an improvement in patient cardiovascular health and support stroke prevention. Between our London and Beijing locations, Enable staffs over 120 people to productize and commercialize our diagnostic ultrasound and ECG monitoring equipment and services. We seek talented, committed, entrepreneurial, and technology focused individuals to join our young and ambitious core London R&D group to expand our ECG monitoring line of products.
Specifically, we seek to fill the position of SOFTWARE/SYSTEM LEVEL TEST TECHNOLOGIST.
Role: This position will be to work with a team of developers and engineers to develop, expand and implement our testing and verification protocols for new and existing hardware and software products. The role includes critically evaluating system performance, verifying defined development requirements, and open ended troubleshooting to identify sources of failure. Further the role involves creatively identifying potential usability or technical improvements and generating preliminary user documentation.
Term: 1 year full time contract, possibility of extension based on performance.
Education: Electrical/Computer Engineering program graduate with software experience or vice versa.
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated capacity to troubleshoot, and logically work through to develop new procedures
- Capacity to generate SOPs, Test cases, manuals, and flow diagrams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic programming skills with C++, PHP
- Experience with software version control software (Git)
- Capacity to communicate in a multidisciplinary environment including hardware, software, clinical, and business stakeholders
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience using the Qt Framework
- Experience using MySQL Databases
- Experience with hardware or software QA
- Familiarity with analog and digital hardware design
- Familiarity with ECG principles
- Familiarity with ultrasound principles
Please submit your resume with cover letter demonstrating your interests and qualifications to Attn CEO, Enable Imaging Technologies – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We will begin reviewing applications immediately, and continue to accept applications until the position is filled.