Located in London, Ontario, Enable Imaging Technologies is an early stage Canadian biomedical company that is committed to developing low cost diagnostic hardware and software tools that lead to an improvement in patient cardiovascular health and support stroke prevention. Between our London and Beijing locations, Enable staffs over 120 people to productize and commercialize our diagnostic ultrasound and ECG monitoring equipment and services.
Enable Imaging is growing and we are looking to add to our London, Ontario group! Specifically, we are looking to capitalize on our recent acquisitions through the development of a new suite of products.
We are recruiting for several full time Software positions immediately:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (2 Positions) – Creative and Independent.
Role: This position will analyze, maintain, document and expand current 3D ultrasound analysis software product functionalities. Working with the technical team, the incumbent will seek to develop in concert with the clinical acquisition and supporting application software to respond to business requirements in the expansion and refinement of our current product line. As a secondary role the developer may be involved in the building, testing, and documentation of the new graphical user interfaces for additional products currently under development.
Term: 1 year full time contract, possibility of extension.
Education: Computer Science graduate or Software Engineering graduate with a minimum of 1 years of experience in the construction of graphical user interfaces for large software systems. Courses or experience in computer graphic, software design and human computer interaction (HCI) are ideal.
• Demonstrated excellence in design and programming skills in C++
• Show proficiency in the comprehension and use of a C++ GUI library (Qt)
• HTML, web development
• Server Side technologies: PHP.
• Experience developing procedural SQL and database access code (DAOs).
• Proficiency in the use of UML (Unified Modelling Language)
• Be able to request, merge, and commit changes to a central version repository (ideally Git).
• Understanding of the Rational Unified Process, Agile Development.
• Strong communication and documentation skills
Additional preferred skills:
• VTK / ITK
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com